Due to new Royal Mail conditions
for posting lithium batteries, all
postal services are now limited
to a maximum of 2 phones or
devices per parcel.
If you are selling more than 2 phones or devices,
please register multiple sales of no more than 2 phones or devices per sale.
Selling 10 or more phones/devices?
If so, please continue to place a single sale for all the items as our free courier service is unaffected by the Royal Mail limitations.
Your Mazuma Posting Options
You have 2 options when posting your phone(s) to us:
Please affix posting label onto Mazuma postal bag or your own packaging if preferred. Please post at your nearest post office or post box.
Estimated time of delivery
2-5 Working days (from metro areas)*
Cost of this service
FREE (Postage is prepaid by us)
Loss or damage cover
* Estimated time of delivery is based on an uninterrupted service provided by Australia Post and is subject to delay in busy periods such as Christmas. Please click here for full estimated delivery times.
Device Terms & Conditions
Each device should:
• Turn on and off (with all buttons working)
• Be fully functional* (cosmetic wear and tear is acceptable)
• Have a fully working operating system (software)
• Have a working screen (without cracks, pixel damage or defects)
• Have a working touch screen (without cracks or chips)
• Have no damage to rear glass or camera lens (no cracks or chips)
• Not have bent housing
• Include its battery (you can keep memory card, charger, etc)
• Not be water-damaged (water indicators must not be red)
*All features such as Making calls, Wi-Fi, Camera, Video, etc must work.
All devices must not be activation locked and must be deregistered from any associated accounts. All phones and devices must be on an Australian network or not locked. Phones or devices locked to a foreign network will not be accepted.
Please see our full Terms & Conditions of Supply
Any colour accepted.
We only require the device and it's battery.
If you are selling a Smartwatch, please include straps and charger.