- My cookies are enabled but I'm still having problems placing an order
- I've tried all the suggestions but I'm still having problems placing an order
- Unsure how to unblock cookies if you're using McAfee Internet Security?
- Unsure how to unblock cookies if you're using Norton Internet Security?
- Unsure how to unblock cookies if you're using Zonealarm Internet Security?
Having system problems when logging in?
Having system problems when logging in?
Your web browser settings may affect the way our system operates.
I am having trouble placing an order, what's the problem?
If you are trying to add a handset to an order but keep getting a 'There are no handsets in your order...' message on the Review Order screen, then it is likely that the "cookies" on your browser are disabled. This site requires cookies to be enabled for it to function as intended.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny file stored on your computer which enables the Mazuma website to function as intended. Cookies are used to store handsets you have added to your Sell Order, or to check if you are logged into the website for example. All web browsers are capable of accepting cookies, but they might have been disabled.
Are cookies dangerous?
No, not at all - a website can only read the data it stored, and it can only store a small amount of data. They cannot read your credit card number, raid your fridge, or anything of the sort!
Cookies stored on your computer from the Mazuma website do not contain any personal data, or data which will be used for tracking purposes.
How can I find out if cookies are enabled on my browser?
You can check to see if your cookies are enabled below:
My cookies are disabled, how do I enable them?
Follow the instructions below to enable cookies for your browser:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.x / 7.x (Windows)
- Under the 'Tools' menu, click 'Internet Options'
- Click the 'Privacy' tab
- Drag the slider down to the 'Medium High' setting for IE7. Use the 'Medium' or 'Low' setting for IE6.
(If you still experience problems try the 'Accept All Cookies' setting although this should not normally be necessary)
- Click 'OK'
Mozilla Firefox 1.x (Windows)
- Under the 'Tools' menu click 'Options'
- Click the 'Privacy' icon
- Click the 'Cookies' tab
- Select 'Allow sites to set Cookies' and 'for the originating site only'
- Select 'Keep Cookies: until they expire'
- Click 'OK'
My cookies are enabled but I'm still having problems placing an order
If your browser cookies are enabled but you still cannot place an order, it is likely that security software that you use on your computer (perhaps ZoneWorm or McAfee Personal Firewall) are blocking cookies. Please unblock cookies in the security software settings.
I've tried all the suggestions but I'm still having problems placing an order
If none of our suggestions have resolved the problem, we will be happy to take your order over the phone. To do this, please first create an online account, then call 1300 44 77 66 (9am-5pm, Mon-Fri) and we will place the order on your account.
Unsure how to unblock cookies if you're using McAfee Internet Security?
- Site URL : McAfee Internet Security
To enable cookies with McAfee Privacy/Security, perform the following steps:
- Right-click the red "M" icon by your system clock.
- Click "Privacy Service."
- Click "Options."
- The McAfee Privacy Service window appears. Click the "Cookies" tab.
- Enter each website address (URL) from which you would like to allow cookies.
- Click "Add."
- Once completed, close the window.
Unsure how to unblock cookies if you're using Norton Internet Security?
- Site URL : Norton Internet Security
- Article Title : How to protect confidential information with Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall.
To change privacy control levels:
The privacy control levels define how NIS and NPF behave. Higher settings will block more kinds of information by default. Lower settings let more information pass and warn you when sending confidential information across the Internet. You can define a custom level if you want more control over this behavior.
- Open NIS.
- Double-click Privacy Control.
- Click Private Information.
- Select the user for whom you are setting the privacy control level.
- Move the slider to high, medium, or low in order to select a predefined privacy control level, or create a custom level.
- Click OK.
Unsure how to unblock cookies if you're using Zonealarm Internet Security?
- Site URL : Zonealarm Internet Security
- Article Title : I'm having trouble with my Internet connection while ZA is running
The Privacy settings in ZoneAlarm may be blocking some features that this website needs to work properly, such as cookies, pop-ups and mobile code.
- Close all Internet browsers.
- Open ZoneAlarm.
- Click the Privacy Panel, Main Tab, turn ALL items to off.
- Open your browser and make sure the site is working as expected.
- Close your browsers.
- Turn your privacy settings back to the settings you would like them, and then click the Site List Tab.
- Open your browser to the web site that was not working and watch the Site List Tab in ZoneAlarm.
- ZoneAlarm will add the sites that it has blocked items from to this list as it blocks things.
- One at a time, right click on the sites that were added and choose Options, then remove the checks from the Cookies, Ad Blocking, and Mobile Code tabs and click OK.
Please understand by disabling the privacy settings, you are not disabling the firewall, it is only disabling the added feature of blocking cookies and advertisements. If you can narrow down what sites exactly need the pop-up and/or cookies you can leave your settings up and click the Site List tab and add the site(s) to this list.